Author Topic: Aftermath of Failure  (Read 16316 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Aftermath of Failure
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2015, 11:05:05 PM »
I expect the clergy Falan to be held accountable for concealing the nature of the black field, unleashing numerous powerful undead from it, and conspiring with Nilas'Anor to create this artifact of ultimate evil in the middle of the city I have sworn to protect. Their actions today have shown me that this church and its patron have no consideration for the safety of this Kingdom's citizens and are willing to ally themselves with humanity's greatest enemies if there is personal gain to be had. They think they can walk the line between Darkness and Light.  I intend to prove to them that the Kingdom will not tolerate that. That I will not tolerate that.

Take them all into custody until we sort this out. Once we figure out who their leadership is I want them charged with conspiracy and terrorism. Arrest the blade lords for obstruction of justice.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2015, 09:46:10 PM »
I expect the clergy Falan to be held accountable for concealing the nature of the black field, unleashing numerous powerful undead from it, and conspiring with Nilas'Anor to create this artifact of ultimate evil in the middle of the city I have sworn to protect. Their actions today have shown me that this church and its patron have no consideration for the safety of this Kingdom's citizens and are willing to ally themselves with humanity's greatest enemies if there is personal gain to be had. They think they can walk the line between Darkness and Light.  I intend to prove to them that the Kingdom will not tolerate that. That I will not tolerate that.

Take them all into custody until we sort this out. Once we figure out who their leadership is I want them charged with conspiracy and terrorism. Arrest the blade lords for obstruction of justice.

The first deputy blinks several times. "I will begin by cataloging all of the names of those present. I will also attempt to see if there are any missing, though the church of Falan is not noted for its record keeping. In the meantime I will send the High Constable. I don't believe I have jurisdiction to carry out some of your orders."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2015, 09:28:28 PM »
How long do each of you remain at the temple?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2015, 08:58:57 AM »
Kerkly leaves as soon as it is clear there is no more danger to anyone.

Asinjin hangs out to see the aftermath of Ari's orders.

Benlin leaves quickly and waits to take Kerkly home.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2015, 10:36:23 AM »
Rubius will stay as long as he feels he can be of service to Ari or those who were injured.  If he is dismissed or impedes the investigation in any way, he will leave.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2015, 02:52:14 PM »
Someone has to physically drag Parker away

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »
Sha'Ar leaves when the Governer does.  She stands there glaring picking shards of Iron Golum out of her Guissarm, giving anyone who gets close a measuring look.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2015, 10:04:23 PM »
After about two and a half hours two Sakor'Akai arrive. Both are tall, even for their race.  One is dark, forest, green with some lighter offsets.  His scales have a worn, burnished quality. His mask is a detailed relief of a battle scene and made of adamantium. He has light, worn boots, bracers which match his mask and a bastard sword with a curved blade on his back. A tabard of the Kingdom covers ring mail shirt.

The second is a dark purplish blue, his mask is an ink rubbed blue bearing the symbol of the kingdom. His boots are heavy,  exotic leather and his gloves match. He has a stout staff of Icefian Ironwood. 

They survey the room in quiet conversation, appearing impassive behind their masks, but with more than a little head shaking.

After a few minutes the green hued one speaks.  "Lord Governor, I am Wilar Tel'Cu. This, gesturing to his right, is Humail A'Dalcendor, the Royal Marshal.  The High Constable and Lady Protector have sent us to assist you."

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2015, 10:46:43 PM »
After a few minutes the green hued one speaks.  "Lord Governor, I am Wilar Tel'Cu. This, gesturing to his right, is Humail A'Dalcendor, the Royal Marshal.  The High Constable and Lady Protector have sent us to assist you."
Well, thank you both for coming. I'm sure you've been thoroughly briefed, so please don't let me slow you down. Arrest away.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2015, 07:08:01 PM »
Well, thank you both for coming. I'm sure you've been thoroughly briefed, so please don't let me slow you down. Arrest away.

Both chuckle, a decidedly inhuman sound, and the Marshal says: "Your reputation as a man of action precedes you Lord Arishimoto. A trait common to nearly every Feyalin I've ever met in fact.  I am here to aid you in determining if charges are appropriate. General Tel'Cu is here . . . , to assist me."

Tel'Cu says: "I have a long history with the Scaled Elves, including most of their leaders."

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2015, 09:29:47 PM »
Both chuckle, a decidedly inhuman sound, and the Marshal says: "Your reputation as a man of action precedes you Lord Arishimoto. A trait common to nearly every Feyalin I've ever met in fact.  I am here to aid you in determining if charges are appropriate. General Tel'Cu is here . . . , to assist me."

Tel'Cu says: "I have a long history with the Scaled Elves, including most of their leaders."
Well, I'm sure you both know everything I have told the First Deputy and the High Constable. So...what are you waiting for?